Featured Auction Item!
Starting Bid $6,000
5 Bedrooms 6-1/2 Bathrooms
Full-time villa staff includes chef, manager, houseman, and 5 star daily housekeeping
Escape to Casa Piazza luxury villa and make your vacation fantasy come true!
Enjoy a striking blend of Mediterranean and Mexican style in the peaceful and natural setting at our luxury villa rental at La Punta in Manzanillo, Mexico.
The villa is a stunning 8000 square foot multi-level blending of Mexican and Italian Mediterranean architecture. This luxurious vacation home has sculpted grounds, a tiled swimming pool, two separate villa palapas (outdoor living areas), including a rooftop palapa with a kitchen, wet bar, dining area and jacuzzi.
At every turn you’ll find striking views, comfort and style, balconies and large windows that admit the cooling sea breezes.
The rental villa will easily accommodate ten guests for your vacation. The outdoor dining pavilion seats 12 guests adjacent to a modern, fully equipped kitchen with luxury gourmet appliances.
The Casa Piazza luxury vacation villa is dedicated to making your vacation perfect in every respect.
- Villa Staff includes chef, manager, houseman, and 5 star daily housekeeping
- Controlled, 24 Hour Security
- Offsite administrator
- Total living area 8000 square feet.
- Main house & casita have total of 5 bedrooms and 6-1/2 bathrooms.
- Rooftop palapa w/kitchen, wet bar, dining area, Jacuzzi.
- Tiled heated swimming pool 3.5 to 5 feet deep.
- Poolside lounging area w/ chaises, chairs, outdoor dining pavilion.
- Each bedroom has a private balcony, luxurious King size bed, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- Chef-prepared meals to your taste included (you pay food & beverage costs only). All meals prepared on-site, your special dietary needs graciously accommodated.
- Purified water system throughout.
- Satellite tv/vcr, DVD player, video library, internet email, direct phones, book library, games, ping pong table, croquet, darts, fishing poles, snorkel equipment and more.
The Manzanillo area in the Mexican Pacific Riviera has a rich cultural history and a wide variety of different activities during your luxury vacation.
Tennis: Right across the street. 4 semi-private hard courts (open only to La Punta owners and their guests). These are well-lighted for night play. Racquets provided at the casa.
|Golf: There are 4 golf courses nearby. The world-famous La Mantarraya at the Las Hadas resort is just over the hill from Casa Piazza. Other courses include Isla Navidad, Club Santiago and El Tamarindo.
Luxurious Beaches: It’s an easy four-minute stroll to our very own La Escondida Beach Club which has an 800 feet long beach with ocean & bay frontage, a lap pool and gym. Much of the time you will be the only one on this hidden gem of a beach. There’s a stunning view of Manzanillo in the distance, plus great snorkeling or sunbathing on our floating pontoon just offshore.
|Other nearby beaches include Playa de Audiencia, where Dudley Moore and Bo Derek cavorted in the film “10,” and Las Hada, La Boquita and Salagua, plus Miramar and Olas Altas for surfing. Some beaches offer boat trips, paddleboards and kayaks, boogie and surfboard rentals, waverunners and other on-or-under-water experiences.|
|Fishing: Manzanillo is world famous for sailfishing, with international tournaments held every year in November and February. You can charter a private boat or share one with other anglers.
Tours: We can arrange shopping, cultural, sightseeing and nightlife tours of Manzanillo. You may want to visit the colonial town of Colima to see ancient tombs and caves plus the twin volcanos Nevado de Colimo and Volcan de Colima. Shop at local native bazaars for crafts, silver and textiles and see the protected bird islands. It’s possible to visit exotic plantations and see bananas, mangos, papayas, and coconuts being grown.
|Other activities for active guests include hiking, road and mountain bike rental and tours, horseback riding (beach and mountain,) off-roading, waverunners, SCUBA and snorkeling and more.||